Run With Me 2019
Race Date: August 25, 2019
About the race
Schedules, Distances & Fees
|Local Fee||1,000.00 (PHP)||1,200.00 (PHP)||1,400.00 (PHP)||1,600.00 (PHP)|
|International Fee||1,200.00 (PHP)||1,440.00 (PHP)||1,680.00 (PHP)||1,920.00 (PHP)|
|Assembly Time||04:00 AM||04:00 AM||02:00 AM||12:00 AM|
|Gun Start||05:10 AM||05:00 AM||03:00 AM||01:00 AM|
|Cut-off Time||06:10 AM(1 hour)||07:00 AM(2 hours)||07:00 AM(4 hours)||07:00 AM(6 hours)|
|Race Shirt / Singlet|
|Race Finisher Shirt||-||-|
Race Kit inclusions
How to claim your race kits
Please take note of the following delivery rates:
Delivery rates for METRO MANILA
INDIVIDUAL : P100.00
GROUP OF 2 : P150.00
GROUP OF 3 : P200
Delivery rates for PROVINCIAL
INDIVIDUAL : P150.00
GROUP OF 2 : P250.00
GROUP OF 3 : P350.00
Race Kit Claiming will be on Aug 20- 24 at The Plaza Resorts World Manila
** Kindly bring a copy of the email confirmation and a Valid ID
Participants must follow the instructions of all event officials (staff and volunteers). For participants’ safety, no skates, strollers, or animals are permitted. Costumes covering the face, or any bulky outfit extending beyond the perimeter of the body, are not permitted.
RUNRIO reserves the right to change the details of the event, including delaying, canceling, or suspending the race due to inclement weather or other potential safety risks. Participants must retire at once from the race if ordered to do so by event officials, medical staff, or any governmental authority, including firefighters and police officers.
Any participant who conducts him/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner or who is offensive in action or language to event officials, other participants, volunteers, or spectators may be disqualified. Protests related to results will be entertained for up to one (1) hour after the posting of results. All protests should be made in writing and submitted to the event officials or sent to email@example.com. A non-refundable protest fee amounting to P5,000 is required. Verbal protests will not be entertained.
All participants must provide accurate information, including age, gender, and emergency contact information, when filling out the event application form. It is strongly recommended that the closest family member who is in Manila should be written as the emergency contact person. Request for information changes will not be accepted once the event has started.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred or transferred.
- For 32 and 21K, Participants must be 18 years and above
- For 10K, Participants must be 16 years and above
- For 5K, Participants must be 13 years and above; kids 12 years old and below will be allowed to run provided he or she is accompanied by a parent or guardian
Participants below the age of 18 must seek their parental/guardian consent and fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign
Your official race number (bib) must be fully visible at all times and worn in front.
The reverse side of the race number must be duly filled up. It should contain the emergency contact number of the closest family member who is in Manila. If your race number is lost, you will have to register again.
Runners without the official race number will not be allowed to run. Race numbers are non-transferable.
You cannot give or sell your race number to another person. A participant who does not wear his or her assigned race number, or who is found to have transferred, bought, sold or otherwise permitted any other individual to wear his or her race number, will be disqualified and suspended from subsequent RUNRIO events.
Your official finish time is recorded by the timing system from when you cross the starting line to when you cross the finish line. Top finishers will be determined by gun time (the time from the starting horn until the runner crosses the finish line).
Participants are responsible for arriving at the start line corral on time. Any participant who climbs over a barricade or otherwise enters improperly may be disqualified. For participant safety, once a corral is closed for entry, late-arriving participants must report to the next available corral. Participants who do not start within 15 minutes from respective flag off will be disqualified and may not be allowed to start.
In the interest of safety, and to allow reopening of streets as scheduled, race courses will be closed after the following designated cut-off times
- 32K Race - 6 hours after official start of the race
- 21K Race - 4 hours after official start of the race
- 10K Race - 2 hours after official start of the race
- 5K Race - 1 hour after official start of the race
- A weapon of any kind, including firearms, knives, Mace, etc.
- Any dangerous item that could be considered dangerous, including hammers, saws, sharp objects, etc.
- Flammable liquids, fuels, fireworks, toxic chemicals, and explosives
- Large packages, coolers, tents, etc.
- Sleeping bags, and large blankets or comforters
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned aerial devices, drones, survey balloons, photography mini-copters, and any flying device with an on/off switch.
- Opaque trash bags and any non-transparent plastic bags (Clear trash bags are allowed.)
- Folding chairs, camp chairs, and tables of any kind
- Glass containers
- Containers of liquid larger than one liter
- Suitcases and rolling bags
- Costumes that cover the face and any bulky outfits that extend beyond the perimeter of the body
- Selfie-sticks and any camera mount or rig that isn’t attached directly to the head or torso
The race organizer may change, without prior notice, any of the rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race.
The race organizer’s decision is final.