Stripes Run Manila
About the race
Cick here to view Route Map
Schedules, Distances & Fees
8 years old and below
16 years old and up
4 adults (16 years old and up)
|Assembly Time||06:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM|
|Gun Start||07:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM|
|Cut-off Time||08:00 AM(1 hour)||08:00 AM(2 hours)||08:00 AM(2 hours)|
|Race Shirt / Singlet|
Pick up your race kits at the following location:
Information Tent at McKinley West Triangle, Fort Bonifacio on December 2 from 12nn to 8pm and on December 3 from 2am onwards.
You may register at the following McDonald's stores:
McDonald's Greenbelt • McDonald's Makati Ave. • McDonald's People Support • McDonald's ValeroMcDonald's 32nd St.
McDonald's Bench Tower • McDonald's BGC Forum • McDonald's Forbes Town • McDonald's UPTown Mall
McDonald's Alabang • McDonald's Southwoods • McDonald's Starmall Sta. Rosa • McDonald's Jose Abad
McDonald's Pioneer Reliance • McDonald's Marcos Highway • McDonald's Shell Emerald • McDonald's Pasig Caruncho
McDonald's Eastwood • McDonald's Eton Centris • McDonald's Quezon Ave • McDonald's UP Town Center
McDonald's Circulo Verde • McDonald's Greenhills • McDonald's Blue Bay
- Incomplete application form and/or unsigned waivers will not be accepted or considered registered to participate in the race. McDonald's reserves the right to prevent a participant from joining the race, as it may deem necessary.
- Age of child should be his/her age on the race day. Individual participants of 10K must be at least 16 years old on race day.
- Participants under 18 years old must have a parent or guardian sign the registration form.
- Participants for the McDonald’s Team Stripes should be composed of four members. Two adults (16 years old and up) and two kids (15 years old and below). Total family time will be calculated.
- There will be 3 female and 3 male podium finishers per category. For the 3K family category, there will be 3 podium finishers.
- Participants are required to provide their birth certificates or proof of birthday in case of a tie to avoid dispute.
- Prizes and medals will be given to the winners during the Awarding Ceremony, after the Stripes Run.
The McDonald's Stripes Run 2017
Participants must follow the instructions of all event officials (staff and volunteers). For participants’ safety, no skates, strollers, or animals are permitted. Costumes covering the face, or any bulky outfit extending beyond the perimeter of the body, are not permitted.
RUNRIO reserves the right to change the details of the event, including delaying, canceling, or suspending the race due to inclement weather or other potential safety risks. Participants must retire at once from the race if ordered to do so by event officials, medical staff, or any governmental authority, including firefighters and police officers.
Any participant who conducts him/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner or who is offensive in action or language to event officials, other participants, volunteers, or spectators may be disqualified.
Protests related to results will be entertained for up to one (1) hour after the posting of results. All protests should be made in writing and submitted to the event officials or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A non-refundable protest fee amounting to P5,000 is required. Verbal protests will not be entertained.
All participants must provide accurate information, including age, gender, and emergency contact information, when filling out the event application form. It is strongly recommended that the closest family member who is in Manila should be written as the emergency contact person.
Request for information changes will not be accepted once the event has started. Registration is on a first-come first-served basis.
Entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred or transferred.
|1K Kiddie Stripes||PHP 400|
|3K Young Stripes||PHP 499|
|3K Stripes||PHP 499|
|3K Family Stripes||PHP 1500|
|5K Stripes||PHP 799|
|5K Squad Stripes||PHP 2500|
|10K Stripes||PHP 999|
Participants are responsible for arriving at the start line corral on time. Any participant who climbs over a barricade or otherwise enters improperly may be disqualified. For participant safety, once a corral is closed for entry, late-arriving participants must report to the next available corral.
- A weapon of any kind, including firearms, knives, Mace, etc.
- Any dangerous item that could be considered dangerous, including hammers, saws, sharp objects, etc.
- Flammable liquids, fuels, fireworks, toxic chemicals, and explosives
- Large packages, coolers, tents, etc.
- Sleeping bags, and large blankets or comforters
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal substances of any kind
- Unmanned aerial devices, drones, survey balloons, photography mini-copters, and any flying device with an on/off switch.
- Opaque trash bags and any non-transparent plastic bags (Clear trash bags are allowed.)
- Folding chairs, camp chairs, and tables of any kind
- Glass containers
- Containers of liquid larger than one liter
- Suitcases and rolling bags
- Costumes that cover the face and any bulky outfits that extend beyond the perimeter of the body
- Selfie-sticks and any camera mount or rig that isn’t attached directly to the head or torso
The race organizer may change, without prior notice, any of the rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race. The race organizer’s decision is final.