How do I pay for my registration?
RUNRIO.com accepts payments made through Debit Cards, Credit Cards (VISA & MasterCard), DragonPay and PayPal. We ensure that every payment transaction occurs within a secure environment. As soon as your details have been processed, you will receive a notice asking you to confirm your order details, as well as a confirmation email. All unpaid orders shall be cancelled 48 hours after the date of the order.
How do I use DragonPay?
1. Fill-up a regular deposit slip and pay exact amount in CASH only. Excess payment is forfeited. Payments less than the amount due may be invalidated.
2. You have 48 hours to complete this payment. Otherwise, your reference number will expire and your payment will be invalidated. If deadline falls on a non-banking day, you may deposit the following day.
3. When deposit is completed, click the link provided in the email sent to you earlier by Dragonpay and fill up the details within the same day to validate. If you do not receive a confirmation email from Dragonpay in 24 hours after performing this step, contact us immediately. Unvalidated and unclaimed payments exceeding sixty (60) days are forfeited.
4. If you are paying for multiple Dragonpay reference numbers, fill-up a separate deposit slip for each reference number. Do not lump them into a single deposit.
5. Make sure the bank branch you are paying at is on-line at that time to avoid delays in processing.
6. Do not pay prior to getting a reference number from Dragonpay for a transaction. Make sure to get a reference number first before paying.
7. Let the teller process this like any regular deposit. Do not give any special instruction like entering your name or reference number into their system as it will delay processing.
How do I use Paypal?
1. Sign up with PayPal for an account. The site will prompt you to answer several questions, such as your name, address, telephone number, billing address, email address and a few others to help identify you. Once you acquire a PayPal account, you may use it to receive money from services or goods sold online or to send money for goods or services you purchase online.
2. Link your bank account and a credit card (or debit card) to your PayPal account. These may be used for back-up sources of funding when your PayPal account runs low. Linking other accounts to your PayPal account also makes it easier to transfer money back and forth between them as you need to do. PayPal will also verify your accounts, which gives your account more credibility when you prepare to apply for a debit card with PayPal.
3. Click "Apply Now" to fill out and submit an application for a PayPal Debit MasterCard. After answering the questions on the form displayed on the application screen, click submit to send your application to PayPal for processing. Approval or denial of your application may take a few minutes.
4. Wait two to four weeks to receive the card after your application is approved. Your pin number for the card should arrive separately. Follow the directions that arrive with your debit card to activate it. Usually card activation requires logging in to your account or calling a toll-free telephone number.
5. Be aware of spending limits when you receive your PayPal debit card. PayPal sets default spending limits for daily use. The daily spending limit is $3,000, and the daily ATM limit is $400. If you feel you need higher limits, contact PayPal customer service in order to have your limits increased.
6. Use your PayPal Debit MasterCard like any other debit card where MasterCard is accepted worldwide. You may use your card by inputting your pin at each point of purchase, or by sliding it and using it like a credit card with a signature.