TRILOGY RUN ASIA 2020 Leg 1 - VIRTUAL RUN
Race Date: July 25, 2020
About the race
Schedules, Distances & Fees
|5K||5K Barkada Run
|10K Buddy Run
Male and/or Female
|10K||21K||21k Triple||Series Bundle 10k||Series Bundle 21K||Series Bundle (21K 32K 42K)|
|Assembly Time||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM|
|Gun Start||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM||05:30 AM|
|Cut-off Time||06:30 AM(1 hour)||06:30 AM(1 hour)||07:30 AM(2 hours)||07:30 AM(2 hours)||09:30 AM(4 hours)||09:30 AM(4 hours)||07:20 AM(1 hour and 50 minutes)||09:30 AM(4 hours)||09:30 AM(4 hours)|
|Race Shirt / Singlet|
|Race Finisher Shirt||-||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Race Kit inclusions
How to claim your race kits
Please take note of the following delivery rates:
Delivery rates for METRO MANILA
INDIVIDUAL : P100.00
GROUP OF 2 : P150.00
GROUP OF 3 : P200
Delivery rates for PROVINCIAL
INDIVIDUAL : P150.00
GROUP OF 2 : P250.00
GROUP OF 3 : P350.00
VIRTUAL RACE MECHANICS:
STEP 1: REGISTER
Log on to www.runrio.com and register for the Leg 1 Virtual Run event until July 18, 2020. Race singlet and bib will be delivered.
STEP 2: RUN
Use a GPS-tracking app, watch or treadmill and run your registered distance. Do not forget to turn “ON” your GPS location before starting your run. Run anytime in the given period and finish it in a one time run only and not cumulative.
STEP 3: EMAIL RESULTS
Take a photo of your race results and send it to email@example.com within 2 weeks.
SUBJECT: Bib Number – Race distance (e.g. Bib No. 21000 – 21KM)
Include the following information; name, contact number, delivery address, race distance and a photo of you race bib.
STEP 4: GET YOUR ENTITLEMENTS
Your Finisher’s entitlements will be delivered a week after submission of race results. E-certificates will be sent thru email.
Entries for all categories must meet the respective cut-off times to qualify for the Finisher’s medal.
Run safely outside amid Coronavirus pandemic:
1. Choose your routes carefully to avoid high traffic areas.
2. Bring your own sports water bottle.
3. Wear a facemask when approaching other people.
4. Give people more than 6 feet of space.
5. Ease into running. Do not Push Too Hard.
6. Keep your eyes ahead on the path to anticipate who or what may be coming.
7. Be mindful about the surfaces you touch when you are out.
8. Run solo but be street smart. Avoid running in groups.
9. Don’t run immediately where others have just run.
When you return home after running
1. Wash your hands with soap and water.
2. Disinfect your clothes and shoes.
3. Take a shower.
All participants must provide accurate information, including age, gender, and emergency contact information, when filling out the event application form. It is strongly recommended that the closest family member who is in Manila should be written as the emergency contact person. Request for information changes will not be accepted once the event has started.
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Entry fees are non-refundable and may not be deferred or transferred.
- For 42K, 32K and 21K, Participants must be 18 years and above
- For 10K, Participants must be 16 years and above
- For 5K, Participants must be 13 years and above; kids 12 years old and below will be allowed to run provided he or she is accompanied by a parent or guardian
Participants below the age of 18 must seek their parental/guardian consent and fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign
The race organizer may change, without prior notice, any of the rules and regulations that they may deem necessary to ensure the success of the race.
The race organizer’s decision is final.
All participants who finished within the cut-off time will receive a finisher’s medal.
Medals will be given to the top 3 finishers per age group per gender of the 21K category for Leg 1, 32K category for Leg 2, and 42K category for Leg 3.
- 70 up