Philippine Red Cross International Humanitarian Million Volunteer Run 6
Race Date: September 20, 2021
About the race
VIRTUAL RACE PERIOD: September 20 - October 20, 2021
The Philippine Red Cross Million Volunteer Run 6: Virtual Bike and Run Edition is a Fun Virtual Duathlon” for cyclists, runners, and those who want to get into shape or have a healthy lifestyle. This is a non-competitive event that allows participants to finish their selected distance within a certain period, at their own pace, time, and venue.
Run or bike and get a chance to win minor prizes at the raffle draw. Register for both and you can win a specialised bike and an Ogawa chair.
CAN HUMANITY STILL BE ON THE MOVE?
During this pandemic and existing lockdown, we want you to join us and prove that humanity is still on the move!
We are raising funds for PRC’s COVID-19 operations including its COVID-19 Samaritan program. We want to see the humanitarian value and highlight the important role of humanity in countering the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
PRC would also like to promote a healthy lifestyle and encourage people to bike and run for fitness.
ABOUT PHILIPPINE RED CROSS
In its 74 years of reputable service, the Philippine Red Cross has transformed the lives of many Filipinos. Through decades, the PRC was involved in diverse humanitarian services, such as ensuring the adequacy of blood supply, providing relief, shelter, and livelihood assistance to communities affected by disasters. During this COVID-19 pandemic, PRC was able to boost mass testing and vaccination program in support of government efforts, making testing and vaccines more accessible and convenient to the public as well as to the most vulnerable groups.
Every year, the Red Cross supports thousands of Filipinos through its network of well-trained dedicated volunteers and staff. Imbued with integrity, equipped with the necessary logistics and the maximum usage of information technology, the PRC provides sustained and effective humanitarian services. The organization continues to expand in every part of the country to ensure swift delivery of key services.
Support our humanitarian initiatives by joining Million Volunteer Run 6 Virtual Bike and Run Edition.
Schedules, Distances & Fees
|25K BIKE||100K BIKE||500K BIKE||1000K BIKE||10K RUN||21K RUN||50K RUN||100K RUN||100K Bike and 50k Run||500k Bike and 100k Run|
|Assembly Time||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM||05:00 AM|
|Gun Start||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM||06:00 AM|
|Cut-off Time||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)||12:00 AM(17 hours and 60 minutes)|
|Race Shirt / Singlet|
|Fleece Mask (Add-on)|
|Face Mask (Add-on)|
|ID Lanyard (Add-on)|
|Belt Bag (Add-on)|
Race Kit inclusions
How to claim your race kits
Please take note of the following delivery rates:
Delivery rates for METRO MANILA
INDIVIDUAL : P100.00
GROUP OF 2 : P150.00
GROUP OF 3 : P200
Delivery rates for PROVINCIAL
INDIVIDUAL : P150.00
GROUP OF 2 : P250.00
GROUP OF 3 : P350.00
Delivery of add-ons start August 23, 2021.
Pick up at the Philippine Red Cross National Headquarters
Philippine Red Cross Tower, 37 EDSA corner Boni Avenue, Barangka-Ilaya, Mandaluyong City 1550
You may choose this option upon registration. Availability of add-ons at the Red Cross National Headquarters will be on August 23 onwards from 9am to 6pm on weekdays only.
STEP 1: REGISTER
- Sign-up for the Million Volunteer Run 6 at www.runrio.com until September 12, 2021. You will be registered automatically at the 42Race portal.
- If Red Cross Chapter refers you, indicate your code at the "Team/ Company" section of the registration form.
- For participants who will NOT avail of the shirt add-on, please still choose your shirt size on the 2nd page of the registration and leave the shirt add-on section blank to proceed to the next page. This is for our future reference.
- Both RUNRIO and 42Race will send confirmation emails 3 - 7 days after registration.
- If you availed of any add-ons, you have the option at the registration form to pick it up at the Philippine Red Cross National Headquarters on August 23 onwards from 9am to 6pm on weekdays only. You can also choose to have it delivered by our courier. Merchandise and add-ons are available for Philippine participants only.
- Download the 42Race app or log on to www.42race.com. Wait for the confirmation email from 42race to access your profile and download your E-Bib.
STEP 2: RUN, RECORD, AND SUBMIT
- Run anytime, anywhere from September 20 - October 20. The gun time and cut-off time displayed at the table above does not apply to this virtual race.
- You may use a GPS-tracking app or watch. You can connect with Strava or Garmin.
- Manual submission of the screenshot of your route or photo of the treadmill dashboard is also allowed. The total time, pace, and distance of your run must be indicated in the photo.
- Upload your results thru your 42Race app or log on to www.42race.com.
STEP 3: GET YOUR ENTITLEMENTS
- Download your E-certificate and E-badge at your 42Race profile upon completion.